Friday, February 27th, 2004
I. CALL TO ORDER
· The general meeting was called to order by Chris Reising.
· Members present:
Dale Bohannan, Kathy Cote, Carl Dependahl, Ken Sandlin, Marc Mitchell, Roger Waechter, Randy Cleveland, Chris Reising, Christy Davis, Mike Broomfield, Lois DeBenedetti, Rochelle Lake, David Koffler, Lito Reyes, Hank Delladio, Robert Rice, Tom Marineau, Barbara LaRosa, Dave Bassett, JimRoemer, Dannie Hoy,
Jerry Schaeffar, Heiland Hoff, Shane Earp, Chad Brancacio, Jeff Richardsen, Jim Ayles,
Greg Seger, Mary Montague.
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
· Motion was made to approve minutes; seconded.
III. OLD BUSINESS
· Donations: We should donate $250 to each of the seven Habitat for Humanity offices
and for scholarships to RCC for the Building/Trades education. We will submit applications to go through the process.
IV. SPEAKER - Kraig Stevenson, Staff Liaison for the ICC Washington Field Office
· Kraig gave a presentation about ICC; where it's been and where it's going. A copy of the power-point presentation is available.
V. NEXT MEETING
· March 26th, 2004 @ The Brewery
Submitted by Christy Davis, SOC-ICC Secretary/Treasurer