April 30th, 2004 The Brewery
I. CALL TO ORDER
· The general meeting was called to order by Chris Reising, President
· Members present:
Charles Chase, Mary Montague, Ed Wood, Jim Grube, Daniel Charbonneau, Brenda Dellsite, Ted Hularz, Dannie Hoy, Jim McNamara, Daniel Koffler, Chad Wiltrout, Ken Sandlin, Michelle Stevens, Roger Waechter, Audra Wonsyld, LauraLee Gray, Christy Davis, Tom Venzon, Mark Stevenson, Tom Marineau, Rochelle Lake, Kathy Cote, Jerry Schaeffer, Mike Broomfield, Chris Reising.
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
· Motion was made to approve minutes; seconded.
III. OLD BUSINESS
IV. NEW BUSINESS
· 2004 Summer Institute will be held July 12-14th, 2004 @ the Red Lion Hotel. Steve Thomas from Colorado Code Council will be teaching the IBC 2003 for design and construction review. Dale Bohannan and Derek Zwagerman will be facilitating the Residential Lateral Bracing - Revisited class. Registration forms will be sent out next month.
· A nominating committee was formed. Members are Tom Venzon, Laura Lee Gray, & Lois DeBenedetti.
V. SPEAKER - Daniel Charbonneau gave a great presentation of a 45,000 square ft home he managed in Saudi Arabia.
VI. NEXT MEETING
· June 25th, 2004 @ The Brewery, Noon
· Meeting was adjourned @ 1:30 pm.