July 30th, 2004 The Brewery
I. CALL TO ORDER
· The general meeting was called to order by Mary Montague, Vice- President
· Members present:
Donald Taylor, Phil Niver, Kathy Cote, Rob Fisher, Ted Mularz, Robert Seibert, Ken Sandlin, Doug Skelton, Jim McNamara, Daniel Koffler, Sam Barnum, Fran Todor, Dave Bassett, Robert Rice, Tom Marineau, Marc Mitchell, Heiland Hoff, Jerry Schaeffer, Charles Chase, Carl Dependahl, Chad Wiltrout, Bob Hart, Daniel Charbonneau, Hank Delladio, Tom Venzon, Barbara LaRosa, Mary Montague, Christy Davis, Ken Anderson.
· Jennings Ruffing, Electrical Engineer gave a presentation on egress lighting, exit signage, lighting terms & technology. It was followed by a discussion on the differences between the UBC & proposed IBC.
III. OPEN FORUM
· Marc Mitchell inquired about combustion air for gas clothes dryer in bathrooms (M1701.1 & M1701.2). Dave Bassett said he would take the question to the next OMOA meeting.
IV. NEXT MEETING
· August 27th, 2004 @ The Brewery, Noon
· Meeting was adjourned @ 1:45 pm.