March 25, 2005
The Brewery, Grants Pass OR
I. CALL TO ORDER
· The general meeting was called to order @ 12:05 pm by Chris Reising, President
· Members present:
Christy Davis, Chris Reising, Tom Marineau, Robert Rice, Charles Chase,
Dannie Hoy, Marc Mitchell, Ken Sandlin, Greg Armstrong, Pat DeBenedetti,
Dale Bohannan, Edward Wood, Bob Gilmore
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
· Motion was made to approve last meetings minutes; seconded.
III. OLD BUSINESS
· Motion was made and seconded to donate $1,000 to the Tsunami Relief, benefiting Wave Basin Research @ OSU.
IV. NEW BUSINESS
· Tour of the "new" 400 year old house will be May 13th.
· Discussed the Code Forums to possibly start back up in June. Volunteers will be needed to teach the class.
· Sign-up sheet was passed around to help man the booth at the Josephine County Homeshow May 13-15th. It will be available at the next SOC-ICC meeting also.
· Marc Mitchell suggested we write a letter to the governor to assist us in obtaining a local test site. Bob Gilmore was going to be speaking with Mark Long of BCD; he agreed to talk to Mark about this subject and report at the next meeting.
· Reminder of the upcoming April 19th ORSS class @ Red Lion, Medford.
· Motion was made and seconded to sponsor a Mechanical Code Change Class geared for contractors @ no charge to contractors. Approximate cost would be $500.
V. NEXT MEETING
· April 29th, 2004 @ The Brewery, Noon
· Meeting was adjourned @ 1:35 pm.