SOUTHERN OREGON CHAPTER
INTERNATIONAL CODE COUNCIL
Friday, August 25 2006
Bandon-By-The-Sea, Bandon OR
I. CALL TO ORDER
· The general meeting was called to order at 8:00 p.m. by Carl Dependahl, President
· Members present:
Mary Montague, Chris Reising, Carl Dependahl, Robert Rice, Rex Turner, Adele Adams, Dave Bassett, Dale Bohannan, Lois DeBenedetti, Pat DeBenedetti.
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
· Minutes approved.
· Bill Cross talked about certification, OIC & Cite-it and Write-it programs. Also talked about E-permitting. He talked about a Construction claims Task Force and passed out an information sheet “A Framework for Change” an OBOA presentation of July 20, 2006. Talked about Brent Snyder is very ill and not doing well at all. A motion was made by Dave Bassett to provide a $1,000 grant to help his family. Motion was 2nd by Dale, all voted to approve. Brent has taught many classes and has been an asset to the organization.
IV. OLD BUSINESS
V. NEW BUSINESS
VI. OPEN DISCUSSION
· Open discussion involved issues brought up by Bill Cross.
· Next meeting will be September 22 in Grants Pass at JJ Norths
· Meeting was adjourned at 8:50 p.m.
Minutes provided by Mary Montague, City of Medford