International Building Codes - Performing Structural Plan Reviews
When: Tuesday, November 7th, 2017
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. - Lunch at 12:30 p.m.
Earn CEU Credits: ICC 6 Contact Hours and AIA IC9008 Approved
Community Justice Building, First Floor Conference Room, 1101 W. Main Street, Medford, OR
• Describe the purpose of performing a structural plan review. .
• Perform a structural plan review.
• Verify that structural loads are in compliance with code requirements. .
• Verify that foundation system design is in compliance with code requirements.
• Verify that structural components and materials are in compliance with code requirements.